Hi to Singaporean readers!
On 28 March, Saturday, the Eczema Support Group under the National Skin Centre has organized a wet wrap demonstration and presentation, in collaboration with Tubifast. The session will have
- Presentation by Mölnlycke Health Care, the company with Tubifast wet wrap (read here to understand more on wet wrap)
- Wet wrap demonstration – How to do a double-layer wrap, moist inner layer with a dry outer layer
- Wet wrap sizes and techniques – It can get quite difficult to wrap parts with bends or that slip off + how to wet wrap for younger kids
A study had been released on the efficacy of wet wrap, citing a 71% reduction in symptoms out of the 72 children who took part in the study. Healthy skin is maintained one month after returning home with reduced reliance on medication. So come and learn this technique to add to your ‘arsenal’ of skincare for dry, eczema skin!
28 March 2015 (Saturday) – Venue, National Skin Centre Singapore Room 401, 9.45 am to 11.15 am
1. 9.45 am to 10.00 am Breakfast and Kids have balloon sculpture and jigsaw puzzles to keep them occupied
2. 10.00 to 11.00 am Tubifast demonstration and presentation
3. 11.00 to 11.15 am Q&A time
Note:No doctor will be present but a senior dermatologist, Sister Wong who is an esteemed guest speaker for our group will be attending. No selling anything or pretending to be a parent of eczema child and the session is for parents with eczema kids. Information on my blog is not pre-approved by NSC.
4. YOU MUST RSVP – It will then be possible for us to prepare breakfast and for the Tubifast team to prepare the relevant product. If you’re coming, please email me ([email protected]) your name, mobile and email, number of adults & kids (and age, so the right size wrap can be prepared for presentation) coming.
One last thing, the session would be ending on-time, so please don’t come late and expect it to drag, it won’t – simply cos I have to run! Look forward to seeing you! Mei