Step 2: Leave a comment in this post with a link to your EczemaBlues Cartoon board (be sure to enter your email address so that I can contact you to redeem the prize) If you can’t manage to get the comment through (it’ll be moderated, so check back within a day), tweet me (@marciemom) to let me know.
The contest ends on 8 July (whichever time zone you’re in), judging will start from 9 July and the winner be announced in this blog on 11 July. The winner will get USD25, direct transfer from my paypal to yours! If for whatever reason the paypal transfer couldn’t get through, I’d use the US$25 to purchase something you want (including delivery charge) from a site that accepts paypal.
Something for Everyone: If you’ve taken part in this contest and like to have an electronic version of my A to Z Animals are not Scratching! book (selling at US$1.99), please leave a comment asking for the ebook in this post (with your email filled in) so that I can send it to you.
Make my day – while you’re on this site, do subscribe to my email list and newsletter (at top right side banner). I’m not making this part of the contest, cos I know parents are busy, but if you can find the energy to submit your email, I’d be very happy!
Judging: Judging for the Winner will be by Marcie’s Dad, who will decide based on which board tells a compelling story of your family life, few pointers:
1. Name of board must be correct “EczemaBlues Cartoon”
2. Description of board is relevant
3. Sufficient number of pins to tell your family story
4. Description for the pin that tells why that particular pin applies for your family
5. I’m (of course) assuming that you know how to pin. Pin from my website, and NOT save the cartoon to your computer then load it back to pinterest.