Wet wrap is an accepted form of eczema therapeutics in children, with numerous studies reporting improvement in eczema. Eczema Support Group under the National Skin Centre has organized a wet wrap demonstration and presentation, in collaboration with Tubifast, to explain what is wet wrap and the different techniques of wet wrap. The session will have
- Presentation by Mölnlycke Health Care, the company with Tubifast wet wrap (read here to understand more on wet wrap)
- Wet wrap demonstration – How to do a double-layer wrap, moist inner layer with a dry outer layer; dry wrap will also be explained
- Wet wrap sizes and techniques – It can get quite difficult to wrap parts with bends or that slip off + what sizes are suitable for younger kids
Do RSVP for the session, details below:
28 November 2015 (Saturday) – Venue, National Skin Centre Singapore,
Level 4, Staff Lounge, 10 am to 11.30 am
1. 10.00 to 10.30 am Tubifast demonstration and presentation
2. 10.30 to 11.00 am Trying out wet wrap
3. 11.00 to 11.30 am Q&A and refreshments
4. YOU MUST RSVP – It will then be possible for us to prepare breakfast and for the Tubifast team to prepare the relevant product. If you’re coming, please email me ([email protected]) your name, mobile and email, number of adults & kids (and age, so the right size wrap can be prepared for presentation) coming.
One last thing, the session would be starting on-time and information on my blog is not pre-approved by NSC.
Look forward to your RSVP and meeting you!