Time flies when you’re having fun! Last month’s Step by Step sharing by Sister Wong was such a hit, that this month’s 27 April (Sat)’s sharing session will be another Step by Step on Wet Wraps.
For this session, we have Tubifast to show you a step by step guide on wet wrap, including covering parts of the eczema child’s body that may be more difficult to wrap. You can read more about wet wraps here.
So MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
27 April 2013 (Saturday) – Venue, NSC Room 401, 10am to 11.30am
1. 10.00 – 10.15 am Introducing Ourselves – Feel free to bring your child, I usually bring mine but this month’s she’s having gym class. We have puzzles, coloring, balloon sculpture to keep your little ones occupied.
2. 10.15 – 10.50am Tubifast team will share on wet wraps. We can relax (especially me) and watch. Be prepared with your question, or better still, bring your child!
3. 10.50 – 11.15am I’ll share on some bedtime tricks I use for a better night’s sleep, can’t say I perfected it but at least I’m not panda-eyed in the morning!
Same note: No doctor present, so don’t expect to ‘Ask the Doc’. Information shared is not medical advice, please still see a doc. No selling anything or pretending to be a parent of eczema child and the session is for parents with eczema kids. Information on my blog is not pre-approved by NSC.
4. 11.15-11.30am – Light refreshments while we roam freely in the room to catch up with one another. Plus special giveaway of sample size packs of Cetaphil Restoradem.
5. YOU MUST RSVP – Our medical social worker who is helping with the Eczema Support Group will be in-charge of confirming your attendance, which isn’t confirmed till she says so! If you’re coming, please email me ([email protected]) your name, mobile and email, number of adults & kids coming, so that I can get her to contact you.
Look forward to seeing everyone! Mei