Print out the pdf and go through with your child what’s bad for eczema skin! Type in the word into the search box in this blog and read through the posts to learn more.
1. Should I pat myself completely dry after shower?
3. What temperature water should I not use during shower?
6. How many minutes after shower should I moisturize? (Ideally: It’s immediate, but dermatologist’s rule is (how many) minutes)
8. What item should I not use on my skin to wash myself? 11. How many minutes should I shower? Too long shower dries the skin!
12. Meaning: Not harsh. Be sure not to use harsh cleanser for your shower!
2. What plant can be made into a bath oil for your skin?
4. How often do I shower in a day?
5. What I use to clean my hair
7. Showering too many times is _ _ _ _ _ _ to the skin
9. The gentle action that you can take dry the skin after shower, using a towel
10. What can I use on my skin during shower to make it smoother? Bath _ _ _
Learning to shower right is very important, think of many times you shower in a year! If you like the pdf version, click here and here for the answers!
More on showering in the following posts:
To print out the pdf, click here and read these skin facts series to learn more about our skin, and our baby skin and eczema skin are different.
Happy New Year to everyone! I pray that this blog will be a blessing to you in 2016 and I’m inspired to create activities for eczema children to learn about their skin and eczema. This is the first one that I’ve created, so give me feedback and thank you for letting EczemaBlues be a part of your life!
3. Act of applying lotion or cream on your skin
6. What shower (temperature) should I NOT take because it dries my skin?
7. Should you moisturize daily or weekly?
8. Name of cream I should apply when I go into the sun
10. Name of the thick cream you apply, the thicker the cream, the longer it last
11. What is a function of our skin – against chemicals and harmful substances (start with P)
12. What should you NOT do when wiping yourself dry with a towel? (Clue: opposite of pat dry)
13. Will scratching damage our skin?
1. Name of liquid I produce that sometimes make me feel itchy
2. What part of me should I keep it trimmed and short to limit skin damage if I scratch?
4. The time frame when you should moisturize after shower
5. Name of the watery liquid you apply on your skin
8. Are long or short showers better for me?
9. What is the body organ that covers our body?
11. What ingredient should I avoid? (Clue: Smells nice!)
I hope you like this crossword and that it is a tool for your child with eczema to learn about his/her skin and how to protect it!