1. Should I pat myself completely dry after shower?
3. What temperature water should I not use during shower?
6. How many minutes after shower should I moisturize? (Ideally: It’s immediate, but dermatologist’s rule is (how many) minutes)
8. What item should I not use on my skin to wash myself? 11. How many minutes should I shower? Too long shower dries the skin!
12. Meaning: Not harsh. Be sure not to use harsh cleanser for your shower!
2. What plant can be made into a bath oil for your skin?
4. How often do I shower in a day?
5. What I use to clean my hair
7. Showering too many times is _ _ _ _ _ _ to the skin
9. The gentle action that you can take dry the skin after shower, using a towel
10. What can I use on my skin during shower to make it smoother? Bath _ _ _
Learning to shower right is very important, think of many times you shower in a year! If you like the pdf version, click here and here for the answers!
More on showering in the following posts:
- Q&A with Dr Jennifer Shu – Bathing for Eczema Babies
- How to Shower your Eczema Child
- Video: How to Shower Eczema Baby
- Eczema Cure series: Do Baths Matter
- Eczema News – Use of Bath Oil for Eczema